Delivery Manager PMO
StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 18 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. At StudioLabs, we're building some pretty amazing SaaS platforms and enterprise web, and mobile applications, for some pretty innovative clients. To do this, we need bright, talented, driven people. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Delivery Manager to work alongside a bright & talented software development, product management, and customer team.
RESPONSIBILITIES:The Delivery Manager role is an all inclusive PMO role. It will pivot between team level (delivery mgt) and business level/normal project management duties. The person:
- Acts as a bridge between the development team and product team, providing harmony between functions.
- Owns SCRUM master responsibilities tracking statuses of projects for multiple tasks/topics in a fast paced environment concurrently
- Resources & plans workload including sprint planning, release planning, capacity planning, velocity tracking, estimations
- Knows how to write and run SQL queries to get data and answers quickly
- Encompasses agility & flexibility pivoting seamlessly between people & technology at all layers: fielding questions and collaborating with teams; deep knowledge of product & project; monolithic to modern integrations and the technology involved across all.
- Deeply understands the purpose and activities surrounding the product roadmap and knows how to run alongside the product manager, stakeholders, and developers
- Facilitates cross-collaborative meetings and is the RACI owner, keeping everyone on the same page and in sync with each other.
- Is a communication wordsmith of the small and big details to varied stakeholders and teams caring about the people he/she/they are running alongside.
- Minimum 3-5 yrs of experience as a Delivery Manager/PMO within a Serverless SaaS or IaaS in ad tech, fintech industry. This includes:
- Managing delivery from dev ready to deploy
- Prioritizing JIRA Tickets (groomed and development ready)
- Checking stories for completeness
- Taking tasks from development ready to release, managing the delivery i.e. SCRUM Master responsibilities.
- Resourcing & planning workload including sprint planning, release planning, capacity planning, velocity tracking, estimations
- Writing and running queries to get data and answers quickly (SQL query)
- Strong and deep experience with product roadmaps, backlogs and the project planning that comes along with it.
- Interfacing, collaborating, and owning communication between varied stakeholders, team members and business functions.
- Tools in your repertoire including: JIRA, AHA, Balsamic, AdobeXD, Figma
- Certifications preferred: SASM (Scaled Agile), CSM (Scrum Alliance)
PERKS AND DETAILS:Joining a company of about 40 team members, split over two office locations and various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get with most other organizations. We know life can be hectic at times, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with additional perks & benefits. Above average PTO package, a generous health benefits package, EAP program, employee referral program, gym (or equipment) reimbursement, employer matching 401k program, lot’s of upward mobility & growth, and a flexible schedule to name a few.
- The health & safety of our team and fellow humans comes 1st! Due to Covid 19 our offices are 100% remote and will continue to be so until it is safe to return. Your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift.