Drupal Developer: Contract
StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 18 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ clients include direct relationships like Sirius XM, Estee Lauder, and ESPN, as well as agencies like Momentum Worldwide, 360i, and Young & Rubicam, and SaaS companies like Zype and Symphony Commerce.
- Drupal 9 - Twig templating experience required. (Drush and configuration management are a plus)
- Data visualizations from large data sets (D3.js and DC.js libraries in particular)
- Git/BitBucket and Pipelines experience
- Salesforce Pardot and Acquia hosting experience with the above will make you stand out.
- Basic understanding of level-AA website compliance (WCAG)
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS: About our interview process & this role:
- NOTE: This is a mid level role requiring strong mid level or senior level skills. Prior experience building and maintaining complex, custom Drupal sites is a must - without this experience, you are not a fit for this role. We are not looking for developers who start building from existing themes.
- All interested peoples must provide Code samples of their work - the samples should be github profiles, static files, and showcase the skills reflected within this role. Code samples should be recent and relevant.
- All Interested peoples should be able to video conference as part of the interview process and our day to day meetings.
- All interested peoples must be comfortable working collaboratively. Project timeline will require working on site components started by, or in tandem with, other developers.
- Work Hours: 40 or above hours per week required working in cadence with EST. We prefer candidates that can work to our hours as many changes happen late afternoons.
- Fluency is a must as this role will interact with our in house team & have a voice in technical discussions.
About Studio Labs:Joining a company of about 35 team members, split over two remote office locations in Buffalo & NYC with various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get at larger places and startups. We know that life can sometimes be hectic, so we offer flexible work hours and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members. Check out some of the work we've created by visiting our work section here