Lead Senior UX/UI Designer
StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 18 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. At StudioLabs, we're building some pretty amazing SaaS platforms and enterprise web, and mobile applications, for some pretty innovative clients. To do this, we need bright, talented, driven people. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Lead/Senior UX/UI Designer who excels at user experience design, visual design, and user interface design. In this role, you'll utilize your full range of digital user experience design, interaction design, and visual design skills to create custom software solutions that breathe life into customers' vision.
- Responsible for conception and full-scale user experience and user interface design for various digital products that span various industry verticals (CPG, Healthcare, Fintech, Non-Profit, Beauty, Luxury Goods, Etc...).
- Partnering with product managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of your digital products from conception to launch and beyond.
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product/project management and executive teams.
- Taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable.
- You'll be involved in every aspect of the digital product design process for various StudioLabs clients, including:
- Brainstorming the next great SaaS product features
- Concept design work for websites, SaaS products, and mobile apps
- Designing flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Interaction design concept work and prototyping
- Tweaking design elements during client review
- User Interface and Visual Design: A minimum of 5 years experience designing digital platforms (websites, mobile apps, SaaS products).
- User Experience Design: site mapping and wireframing using industry standard tools like Figma and AdobeXD.
- Excellent client-facing skills, and ability to work closely with project management and the clients to explain design options and design thinking.
- Hands on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and Invision
- Experience architecting and designing complex SaaS products is a plus
- User journeys, persona work, stakeholder interviews, and user-testing experience are a plus
- Experience leading / managing other creative team members is also a plus
PERKS AND DETAILS:Joining a company of about 40 team members, split over two office locations and various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get with most other organizations. We know life can be hectic at times, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
- This is a full time permanent position with our in-house team. Stateside location required. Please no C2C, Agencies, or Recruiters.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with additional perks & benefits. Above average PTO package, a generous health benefits package, EAP program, employee referral program, gym (or equipment) reimbursement, employer matching 401k program, lot’s of upward mobility & growth, and a flexible schedule to name a few.
- The health & safety of our team and fellow humans comes 1st! Due to Covid 19 our offices are 100% remote and will continue to be so until it is safe to return. Your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift. No relocation or travel is required.