StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care.
For over 16 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world.
While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ clients include direct relationships like Estee Lauder, Crunch Fitness, and M&T Bank, as well as agencies like Momentum Worldwide, 360i, and Young & Rubicam, and SaaS companies like Zype and Synacor.
StudioLabs is looking for awesome, tech-savvy Producer Interns for Summer 2019, in both our Buffalo, NY office and NYC office locations. Are you well-organized, and have you taken some courses in computer science or web design? Are you ready to be challenged and put your new found knowledge to the test?
Here some things you can expect to be involved with at StudioLabs:
- Website and web-based software / product development
- Content management system (CMS) production and/or maintenance
- Website redesigns and/or maintenance
- Mobile application design and development
- Social media platform production
- Email marketing campaigns
- Digital ad campaigns
You’re ideal for this role if you’re eager to learn the art of delivering web-based products, on-time, and on budget. And you should have the ability to anticipate challenges, to move projects forward and resolve issues independently. Maybe you’ve gained some chops in your web design or basic computer science courses, or you’ve actively worked with HTML/CSS or other scripting languages in the past. Maybe you just have the aptitude for working in the digital world. If so, we want to hear from you.
- A strong desire to learn digital production best practices
- Knowledge of mobile and web technologies
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Experience with basic HTML/CSS, JS, or Google Apps Script. This is not a development position, but having a basic, working knowledge of front-end technologies will help you succeed at StudioLabs
- Experience with Photoshop or other design tools would be a plus. Designers are strongly encouraged to apply
- A quick learner, able to adapt to an ever-changing digital environment
- A “no-panic” personality, and lead projects by example by remaining calm, cool and in control
- Strong communication skills
- Independent work ethic and drive
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, flexibility and a sense of humor
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and a passion for all things digital