StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. Are you an energetic and driven product owner? Are you self-aware almost to a fault? Are you naturally inquisitive and not afraid to dig in or ask questions? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We are seeking a product owner who can become an integral part of our team, roll their sleeves up, and hit the ground running on tele-health SaaS application.
- Collaborate with other departments like sales, marketing, management, support, customer success teams, UI/UX, development, documentation and training in order to keep everyone in the know and better enablement of well-informed decisions
- Research and analytics - work with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and requirements to help build high level business cases and specifications
- Break down features to stories and tasks
- Define stories and tasks with user stories, acceptance criteria, workflows, mockups, specifications
- Groom, prioritize, and manage product backlog with business values, customer feedback and strategies in mind
- Must demonstrate business value and measurable KPI’s
- Work with scrum team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Execution of process flow improvements to ensure scrum team works as a well-oiled machine
- Communicate effectively, often, and professionally with internal and external stakeholders in an effort to prevent issues with delivery, prevent miscommunications and confusion, and manage expectations
- Attendance and participation of grooming, sprint planning, standups, and other ceremonies
- Sprint and release planning/tracking
- Customer interviews as needed
- Product defect management
- At least 2 years of work experience as a product owner in SaaS
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be extremely data-driven and analytical
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in both team and independent structures
- High adaptability to change
- Change management and implementation experience
- Experience with mockup software like Figma, Balsamiq, Sketch, etc
- Experience with issues trackers like Jira, Rally, Aha!, etc
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- CSPO or POPM certified
- Experience and knowledge in Teledentistry/Telemedicine
- Experience and knowledge in Data Visualization
- Experience with SAFe Framework
About StudioLabs:For over 19 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. Joining a company of about 45 team members, split over two office locations and various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure.
Why Grow Here?We know life can be hectic at times, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get with most other organizations.
- Casual, results-driven tech culture in a high-growth company with abundant opportunities for high performers.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with additional perks & benefits. Above average PTO package, a generous health benefits package, EAP program, employee referral program, gym (or equipment reimbursement), lot’s of upward mobility & growth, and a flexible schedule to name a few.
- The health & safety of our team and fellow humans comes 1st! Due to Covid 19 our offices are 100% remote and will continue to be so until it is safe to return. Your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift regardless of where you are located in the USA.