Senior Executive Assistant
This Senior Executive Assistant position is a unique opportunity for an experienced, talented, and motivated candidate to work closely with the CEO, Controller, and other team members across multiple projects and various day-to-day tasks/responsibilities. Our ideal Senior Executive Assistant will have extensive experience as a senior-level executive assistant, preferably in the digital space, and will be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong communication skills, a professional demeanor, and the ability to handle confidential information. We’re looking for a well-organized problem solver who takes ownership of the tasks at hand, while maintaining calm under pressure. Generally speaking, be a team player. Pitch in to help the CEO and the StudioLabs team when possible. No task is too small or too big. The role of the Senior Executive Assistant is multifaceted across these areas of focus:
- Ownership of Office Administration including managing administrative responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy, assisting CEO with various company and personal documentation as needed including outside business agencies as well as outside vendors and invoicing.
- Ownership of Team Administration, including aiding the team in the onboarding of new hires, managing and maintaining our internal timesheet system, tracking PTO requests, managing and tracking employees’ eligibility and entrance into the company plans, recommending, participating in brainstorming and scheduling team meetings & events, managing team member expense reports, organizing and paying certain vendor invoices,
- Ownership of Meeting Management includes managing and maintaining the CEO’s schedule, heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal staff and clients, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of executive meetings.
- Ownership of Financial and Business matters including assisting Controller by preparing credit card receipts and annotated logs, working with the CEO and Controller on weekly communications with clients regarding outstanding receivables, handle light tasks inside of QuickBooks Online, understand, track and manage all business insurance policies across several entities, ensure that all monthly office utility bills are sent to the controller, filed digitally, and paid as designated, work with the Controller, where necessary, to help organize expenses, invoices, and various other financial documentation. Work from the NYC office location approximately twice per week so that mail can be collected, scanned, and organized, incoming checks can be logged, scanned, and remotely deposited.
What we are looking for in an Executive Assistant:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in administrative roles, preferably in fast-paced digital, communications, software, or multimedia environment
- Excellent communication skills—both oral and written
- Experience working within a digital environment. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other industry standard software necessary.
- QuickBooks Online experience for light tasks, such as entering payments and vendor invoices
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Maintains professional demeanor in all situations and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent follow up and ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills; Team player who is flexible and adaptable in the face of change
- Able to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities, and work independently on projects, from conception to completion - Attention to detail is extremely important
- Forward looking thinker with proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability
- Flexible and able to work well with all levels of internal and external team members as well as outside clients, vendors, and occasional office visitors (post Pandemic)
About Us:StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 19 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ current and past client work includes brands like Estee Lauder, Verizon, and ESPN. Joining a company of about 45 team members in a remote workforce and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every opportunity to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get at larger places and startups.
The perks, goodies, and package:We know that the life of a Senior Executive Assistant can sometimes be hectic, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members. Company benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and a technology-driven work culture
- Healthcare package including medical, dental, optical plans, life and disability insurance, and various supplemental plans
- Flexible work hours with a generous PTO package
- Company matched retirement plans
- Fitness and well-being reimbursement up to a defined annual amount
- Employer sponsored EAP program
- Paternity & Maternity Leave and more!