Senior Software QA Test Analyst
At StudioLabs, we're building some pretty amazing SaaS platforms and enterprise web, mobile, and OTT applications, for some pretty amazing clients. To do this, we need bright, talented, driven people. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on senior software QA Test Analyst to join one of our SaaS platform development teams.
Working with the leadership of our production and technology teams, as well as client-side stakeholders, you will be developing automated & manual test scripts for telehealth/telemedicine web & mobile applications. He/she/they will be working with cross functional teams that include development, project management & our customers to deliver quality applications. Your day to day activities will include:
- Developing, authorizing, and executing test plans, procedures, reports, and test tooling
- Validating the software under test and its components for integration and data integrity.
- Executing integration activities, including software integration and software/hardware integration, dry runs, test readiness reviews, regression tests, and formal acceptance tests.
- Quality communication between QA, Development, and Support teams, providing support for test event organization, planning, and execution.
- Occasionally participating in after hours release testing to ensure smooth release transitions.
- Being a stellar awesome team member
Prior work experience must include:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software quality assurance with the ability to read and understand code, and verify acceptance criteria
- Strong E2E functional UI & API testing, both manual and automated
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Documentation, project and issue tracking tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Software configuration management and version control (GitLab a plus).
- A strong Computer Science background.
- Stateside Full Time Perm Employee working to EST or Long Term Offshore Contractor with the ability to work until at least 2pm Eastern Time. NO C2C or Recruiters please!
About Studio Labs:Joining a company of about 35 team members, split over two office locations and various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get with most other organizations. We know the life of a QA Engineer can be hectic at times, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
Perks & Details:We offer a competitive compensation package with additional perks & benefits. For perm team members we offer an above average PTO package, health benefits, gym (or equipment reimbursement), lot’s of upward mobility & growth, and a flexible schedule to name a few. For our offshore freelancers, we offer competitive compensation packages with additional perks, long term contracting relationships, and work/life balance. The health & safety of our team and fellow humans comes 1st! Due to Covid 19 our offices are 100% remote and will continue to be so until it is safe to return. Your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift.