Software QA Lead
As a Software QA Lead on new and long standing partner engagements, you will be working alongside a small but diverse and fantastic development, production, and executive team to help build new custom complex solutions, integrate new custom features, and define opportunities. Working in small teams, you may have to wear different hats as a Software QA Lead. You’ll operate without limits. To co-leading QA strategy and planning; authoring, distributing, and maintaining documentation regarding QA processes; authoring test plans for both automated and manual QA testing frameworks based on business requirements, functional requirements, and acceptance criteria to triaging defects, you’ll be an integral member of the team. As a Software QA Lead, you’ll be professionally and proactively communicating in a timely manner with product, RTE, development, and business stakeholders, building confidence and trust through proven quality and results. You’ll be claiming ownership of smoke tests, regression tests, and general feature/functionality tests, working with the development team to ensure proper and necessary unit tests, supporting product and development teams before, during, and post deployments and implementing goals and metrics for continuous improvement of QA team performance.
What we’re looking for in a Software QA Lead:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in QA with at least 3+ years of experience leading QA teams
- Experience with testing API’s
- Experience with automated testing systems; Mabl is plus
- Solid understanding of QA life cycle, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in web and mobile application testing
- Experience with Jira; Jira ServiceDesk experience
- Experience with Confluence documentation
- Experience in telemedicine, medical, dental industries a plus
- ISTQB certification beyond CTFL or equivalent is a plus
- AWS experience a plus
About Us:StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 19 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ clients include direct relationships like Estee Lauder, Central Park conservancy, and ESPN, as well as agencies like Momentum Worldwide and McCann, and SaaS companies like Gladly and Zype. Joining a company of about 45 team members in a remote workforce and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get at larger places and startups.
The perks, goodies, and package:We know that the life of a Software QA Lead can sometimes be hectic, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office environment that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and a technology driven work culture
- Ample opportunity to grow alongside us in your chosen track with abundant learning opportunities across tech stacks, management tracks, leadership tracks.
- Healthcare package including medical, dental, optical plans
- Flexible work hours with a generous PTO package
- Company matched retirement plans; Gym Membership Reimbursements; employer sponsored life and disability insurance; employer sponsored EAP program; Paternity & Maternity Leave and more!