Sr. Product Manager/ Product Lead
At StudioLabs, we're building some pretty amazing SaaS platforms and enterprise web, and mobile applications, for some pretty innovative clients. To do this, we need bright, talented, driven people. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Product Manager to lead one of our SaaS platform development teams. THE ROLE seeks a middle ground between fluid, process-driven product ownership, and the intricacies of very human-focused client management. You will be working on the StudioLabs team as a Senior Product Manager on a longstanding SaaS platform partner engagement. You will work both directly with the client, as well as their end-clients, to drive product strategy and define new features and opportunities. You will gather requirements with business stakeholders and turn those into documentation. And you will work side-by-side with engineers and QA analysts to produce high-quality, competitive features, coordinating with the whole team to ensure the best possible product at each release.
- Deeply own end-to-end production/leadership of platform features across mobile and web. Deliver from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Requirements intake, functional requirements / specifications drafting
- Work with members of the development team to create epics, user stories and project tickets inside of enterprise-level task management software (Jira)
- Maintenance of Kanban boards, backlog grooming, detailed writing of development tickets/tasks
- Strong user experience/design sense
- Experience with wireframing and diagramming
- Creation of timelines, reconciliations, scope addendums, and other project management documentation
- Maintain 6-12 week outlook of resource needs
- Various billing and invoicing tasks in tandem with the finance team
- Be a strong voice in client interfacing for requirements gathering, feature definition, and ideation
- Be a true partner to the client, aiding them with business decisions and invoking trust unparalleled by other vendors
- Generally speaking, own your work from top to bottom, and have a passion for delivering the highest quality work possible
- Support the team in assessing, defining, and rolling out workflow and process improvements
- Aid the team in training and on-boarding of new team members
- Be an awesome fellow team member and help to maintain the StudioLabs culture
- Minimum 6 yrs years experience project/product managing and delivering SaaS platforms.
- Knowledge of / experience with AWS or other server-side technology
- Information architecture knowledge and experience, including engineering documentation & project integration
- Experience delivering SaaS products within an Agile, KanBan, or other development methodology
- Rockstar written/verbal communication presentation skills
- The desire and drive to be awesome every day; An inquisitive mind, and a confident voice
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment: Ability to seamlessly wrangle multiple, concurrent priorities and work streams
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working with PHI (Protected Health Information), medical information systems, and/or telehealth solutions with the above experience.
- Degree in computer science with former experience in development and/or engineering.
PERKS AND DETAILS:Joining a company of about 35 team members, split over two office locations and various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get with most other organizations. We know life can be hectic at times, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with additional perks & benefits. Above average PTO package, a generous health benefits package, EAP program, employee referral program, gym (or equipment) reimbursement, employer matching 401k program, lot’s of upward mobility & growth, and a flexible schedule to name a few.
- The health & safety of our team and fellow humans comes 1st! Due to Covid 19 our offices are 100% remote and will continue to be so until it is safe to return. Your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift.