Sr Integrations Project Manager
StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 18 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. At StudioLabs, we're building some pretty amazing SaaS platforms and enterprise web, and mobile applications, for some pretty innovative clients. To do this, we need bright, talented, driven people. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Project Manager to streamline integrations of 3rd party EHR systems into a dynamic SaaS platform. THE ROLE seeks fluid, process-driven project ownership, including the intricacies of very technical SaaS integrations. You will be working on the StudioLabs team as a Senior Project Manager on a longstanding SaaS platform partner engagement. You will work both directly with the client, as well as their end-clients, to drive project integrations. You will gather requirements with business stakeholders and turn those into documentation. And you will work side-by-side with engineers, stakeholders & C level executives to produce seamless integrations that are handled with detailed orientated care & quality.
- Generally speaking, own your work from top to bottom, and have a passion for delivering the highest quality work possible
- Requirements intake, functional requirements / specifications drafting
- Assisting & documenting architecture and design of integrations between the platform and third party EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems
- Owning behind the scenes infrastructure integration details such as time monitoring, air logging, hosting details, etc to ensure integrations run smoothly.
- Own detailed oriented, high stake QA components while working alongside & coordinating with QA team members.
- Meeting production deadlines, coordinating with multiple technical & executive teams
- Be a true partner to the client and 3rd parties, aiding them with business decisions and invoking trust unparalleled by other vendors
- Creation of timelines, reconciliations, scope addendums, and other project management documentation, maintaining a 6-12 week outlook of resource needs
- Aid the team in training and on-boarding of new team members
- Be an awesome fellow team member and help to maintain the StudioLabs culture
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of technical project management experience - Orchestrating third party project integrations preferred.
- Strong information architecture knowledge and experience, including engineering documentation & SaaS project integration that includes EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems.
- Experience delivering SaaS products within an Agile, KanBan, or other development methodology
- Rockstar written/verbal communication presentation skills
- The desire and drive to be awesome every day; An inquisitive mind, and a confident voice
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment: Ability to seamlessly wrangle multiple, concurrent priorities and work streams
- Degree in computer science with former experience in development and/or engineering is highly preferred.
PERKS AND DETAILS:Joining a company of about 40 team members, split over two office locations and various work-from-home locations, and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get with most other organizations. We know life can be hectic at times, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office culture that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with additional perks & benefits. Above average PTO package, a generous health benefits package, EAP program, employee referral program, gym (or equipment) reimbursement, employer matching 401k program, lot’s of upward mobility & growth, and a flexible schedule to name a few.
- The health & safety of our team and fellow humans comes 1st! Due to Covid 19 our offices are 100% remote and will continue to be so until it is safe to return. Your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift.