Sr Technical Project Manager
The Senior Technical Project Manager seeks a middle ground between fluid, process-driven project management / product management, the mentorship of less-experienced project management professionals, and the intricacies of very human-focused client management. You will be working as a Senior Technical Project Manager on new & long standing accounts. You will lead and manage client engagements and you'll be responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables across multiple accounts.
- The position requires that you wear multiple hats — speak technically to non-technical people, and speak non-technically to very technical people
- You will be gathering requirements with business stakeholders, and turning those into functional specs and actionable development tickets; working side-by-side with developers, software architects, creatives, and in some cases other project management professionals, to produce high-quality digital products;
- You’ll be creating statements of work, project timelines, project reconciliations, scope addendum, and other project management documentation
- Acting as an true partner for both direct clients and agency clients, including handling of potential new business within the accounts you currently manage.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Technical Project Manager:
- Minimum 6 years experience with 3+ years recent work experience in a technical project management role delivering SaaS platforms, medium to large scale websites, web-based software, AND/OR mobile applications / products.
- Experience must include:
- Full Life cycle digital solutions experience - Delivering custom web and mobile projects, from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Creation of statements of work, project timelines, project reconciliations, scope addendum, and other project management documentation
- Maintenance of Kanban boards, backlog grooming, detailed writing of development tickets/tasks
- Working directly with software development teams and clients/customers
- Rockstar written/verbal communication presentation skills & the desire and drive to be awesome every day.
- Extensive experience working directly with clients, acting as a true partner, and stewarding outstanding cross-team communication.
- Experience delivering web / mobile products within an Agile, KanBan, or other methodology
- Experience with enterprise-class task management software (e.g. JIRA, Trello)
- An inquisitive mind, and a confident voice
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and seamlessly wrangle multiple, concurrent priorities and work streams
About Us:StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 19 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ clients include direct relationships like Estee Lauder, Central Park conservancy, and ESPN, as well as agencies like Momentum Worldwide and McCann, and SaaS companies like Gladly and Zype. Joining a company of about 45 team members in a remote workforce and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get at larger places and startups. The perks, goodies, and package: We know that the life of a Senior Technical Project Manager can sometimes be hectic, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office environment that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and a technology driven work culture
- Ample opportunity to grow alongside us in your chosen track with abundant learning opportunities across tech stacks, management tracks, leadership tracks.
- Healthcare package including medical, dental, optical plans
- Flexible work hours with a generous PTO package
- Company matched retirement plans; Gym Membership Reimbursements; employer sponsored life and disability insurance; employer sponsored EAP program; Paternity & Maternity Leave and more!