Sr Solutions Project Manager
StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care.For over 18 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ clients include direct relationships like Estee Lauder, Central Park conservancy, and ESPN, as well as agencies like Momentum Worldwide and McCann, and SaaS companies like Gladly and Zype. As the senior solutions project manager, you’ll be:
- Working with varied stakeholders (internal & external) to discover and define varied custom software builds.
- Collaborating with UX/UI Designers, DevOps Architects, and Sr level Developers (when necessary) to translate information and moving parts & pieces into concise technical documentation creating fantastic and thorough scopes of work (SOW).
- Managing technical projects from kick off through to completion and delivery.
- Utilizing your adept software engineering knowledge to own the small and large details acting as a true partner to the team and our customers.
- An inquisitive mind and confident voice to ensure stakeholders are informed every step of the way.
- At least 4 - 6 years of senior level project management experience that includes:
- Requirements intake, functional requirements / specifications drafting
- End-to-end production/leadership of web, mobile, and other web-based application projects.
- Delivering projects, from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Creation of statements of work, project timelines, project reconciliations, scope addendum, and other project management documentation
- Client management for both direct clients and agency clients, including handling of potential new business within the accounts you currently manage
- Maintenance of Kanban boards, backlog grooming, detailed writing of development tickets/tasks
- WITH a strong software development background including:
- Strong knowledge of custom software including the latest development languages/frameworks - Custom ERP Software Solutions preferred
- Solid understanding of databases, functions, and integrated modules across business functions including but not limited to accounting, inventory management and CRM
- Solid understanding of AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean and/or microservice architectures and how they integrate into infrastructure.
- Experience with enterprise-class task management software (e.g. JIRA, Trello)
- Rockstar written/verbal communication presentation skills
- A professionalism unparalleled. You know how to be a true partner across pre-sales engineering, documentation, and overseeing software builds through to delivery
ABOUT STUDIOLABS:StudioLabs is a team of forward-thinking, diverse, highly-skilled, doers who take pride in every product we help create. When clients engage StudioLabs, they’re getting more than hired guns for development — they’re getting a true partner that can help push their digital products and brands forward. We work with some of the world's most well-known brands and agencies... and we also work with small, little-known companies who are working to redefine the digital world. Joining a company of about 40 team members with offices located in NYC & Buffalo, NY and various work from home locations, your location is fine with us even after Covid conditions lift. We are developers and designers, architects and engineers, project managers and strategists, writers and illustrators... but most importantly, we're good people with whom to work. We know that our team members are the backbone of the company. We work our butts off for 40 hours each week and if you’re going to spend that kind of time with a group of people, it helps when everyone is happy. StudioLabs strives - every single day - to provide a work-life balance and a company culture that reinforces individual happiness. Company benefits include competitive compensation & a technology driven work culture; Healthcare package including medical, dental, optical plans, flexible work hours; Company matched retirement plans; Gym Membership/equipment reimbursements; Work from home options; Paternity & Maternity Leave; Abundant Learning Opportunities; Commuter Benefits; generous PTO package; EAP program, mentorship program and more! Check out some of the work we've created by visiting our work section here