As a UX/UI Designer on new & long standing accounts, you’ll be acting as a true partner for both direct clients and agency clients, including new and existing engagements. From conception and full-scale user experience and user interface design for various digital products that span various industry verticals (CPG, Healthcare, Fintech, Non-Profit, Beauty, Luxury Goods, Etc...) to partnering with product managers, engineers, researchers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of your digital products from conception to launch and beyond. As the UX/UI Designer, you’ll be contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product/project management and executive teams, taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable, and be involved in every aspect of the digital product design process for various StudioLabs clients, including:
- Concept design work for websites, SaaS products, and mobile apps
- Designing flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Interaction design concept work and prototyping
- Tweaking design elements during client review
What we’re looking for in a UX/UI Designer:
- User Interface and Visual Design: A minimum of 5 years of work experience designing digital platforms (websites, mobile apps, SaaS products).
- User Experience Design: site mapping and wireframing using industry standard tools like Figma and AdobeXD.
- Excellent client-facing skills, and ability to work closely with project management and the clients to explain design options and design thinking.
- Hands on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, AdobeXD, and Invision
- Communication skills both verbal and written are a must. Above average fluency/ESL is required.
- Experience architecting and designing complex SaaS products is a plus
- User journeys, persona work, stakeholder interviews, and user-testing experience are a plus
- Experience leading / managing other creative team members is also a plus
About Us:StudioLabs is a full-service creative technology and digital production shop that operates without limits. No idea is too small to love, and no project is too big to be handled with detail-oriented care. For over 19 years, StudioLabs has served direct clients and agencies, as well as funded startups and software shops. We understand the digital landscape; navigate it; and collaboratively release thoughtful, stellar work into the real world. While they represent only the tip of the iceberg, StudioLabs’ clients include direct relationships like Estee Lauder, Central Park conservancy, and ESPN, as well as agencies like Momentum Worldwide and McCann, and SaaS companies like Gladly and Zype. Joining a company of about 45 team members in a remote workforce and doing consistently great work with unflappable kindness is difficult, but energizing and rewarding in equal measure. StudioLabs understands what it means to be human, and we take every measure to allow our team members the kind of work-life balance you won’t get at larger places and startups.
The perks, goodies, and package:We know that the life of a UX/UI Designer can sometimes be hectic, so we offer flexible work hours, ample vacation time, and an office environment that’s both relaxed and energetic at the same time. Yes, it’s a job… we all work hard and put in an honest day’s work here at StudioLabs… but we also take care of our team members. Company benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and a technology driven work culture
- Ample opportunity to grow alongside us in your chosen track with abundant learning opportunities across tech stacks, management tracks, leadership tracks.
- Flexible work hours
- Long term full time opportunity (contract or perm based on location USA/Global) fully remote position with our in-house team at times doing live presentations - All candidates must be able to work until at least 1pm ET.