Shake Shack Needed A Web Presence That Could Grow With Them
For over 5 years, we helped maintain, architect, and grow ShakeShack.com. We were with them almost from the start, when there were only a handful of NYC-based restaurants, and while they grew to over 100 locations worldwide. We developed a system that allowed for flexibility while providing a consistent, responsive user experience.
Projects that we completed for Shake Shack included:
- Re-envisioning their location search page, which dynamically displays new countries, states, and Shacks as they expand
- Rebuilding the careers section to organize extensive benefits and display job listings imported hourly from an RSS feed
- Constructing an allergy and nutritional informational page that displays a lot of data in a concise, easy-to-read format
- Relocating hosting from a shared instance to a dedicated AWS Elastic Beanstalk Load Balancer with CloudFlare that automatically resizes itself, thus reducing downtime
- Creating an updated blog that displays content varying from Spotify playlists to videos, Instagram posts, and blogs